$9.99 - $13.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$55.00 - $65.00
RockShox's Maxle Lite is a lightweight aluminum through-axle system. It lets you remove and install your wheel as fast as with a standard quick-release while delivering the awesome stiffness with the improved strength and control of a through-axle. Plus, the lever can be closed in whatever position you like and no tools are required for installation and use!
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
Ergonomic design for comfort in a variety of hand positions. -Compatible with SRAM eTap Shifting/Brake Levers
Useful on some bikes with 135mm rear dropout spacing that have cranks with longer spindles.
$18.00 - $23.00
Disc brake mount adaptor. - Includes stainless steel adaptor and caliper bolts
Disc Brake Adaptors - Includes Stainless Bolts
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
The tool-free Maxle Ultimate Front brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your ride in a high clamping force, easiest-to-use internal cam thru axle system.
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
Shimano BT-R1A External Di2 Battery - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware - Di2 External Battery, battery charger, and power cable are universal between Dura-Ace 9070, 7970, Ultegra 6870, 6770 and Alfine Di2 systems - Battery weight: 71 grams
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - (1) M3x14 flat head screw included - (1) M4x14 flat head screw included Note: For use with 12x142 thru axle hub
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M4x8 Flat Head Screws
Lip-Locks don’t just secure your seatpost. They do it while looking good! Add a little functional bling to your ride. Available in a variety of sizes and color choices. - Non-quick-release version of the Flip-Lock - Stainless steel pivot and bolt - Black, Silver, Blue, Green, Red, and Pink anodized with laser-etched logo - Black = 28.6, 30.0, 30.6, 32.0, 35.0 and 36.4mm - Silver, Blue, Green, Red, Gold, and Pink = 30.0, 30.6, 32.0 -and 35.0mm - Orange, Purple, and Lime = 30.0, 32.0, and 35.0mm - 34g
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mounts - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
Remote rebuild kit for A1 generation Reverb and Reverb Stealth Posts. - Plunger, Button, Boot, and O-Rings - For "A1" designated posts, 2010-2012 - A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
RockShox Reverb External Parts include upper/lower clamp plates only
$4.99 - $5.99
Hardware is specifically designed for, and only compatible with, Salsa frames using the Alternator 2.0 dropout system. - For use on 2017 and newer alternator 2.0 Adjustable plates only - Please reference hardware kit FS2351 for fixed position plates - Please reference hardware kit FS2350 for adjustable plates
Alternator Hardware Set for 2011–12 Ti frames and all 2013+ aluminum frames.
Hope Quick Release Skewer Pair • High quality skewers with stainless steel rods • CNC machined aluminium lever giving a smooth positive feel • Total weight=115g
- Deluxe armrests compatible with all vision tech aero bars - Includes dual density foam armrest pads for maximum comfort - Non-Slip textured top
Mounting electronic shifting systems challenges the most prolific of bike mechanics. When small frames, recumbents, or adaptive cycles are involved, the standard battery mounts don't accommodate. This mount accepts the small Di2 or EPS battery mounts and comes with zip ties to attach that battery anywhere on the frame you need it. Tech Details: Machined AL-6061 main body Includes: four zip ties, rubber shim and two M4 bolts
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
- Required for charging Campagnolo V2 and V3 Power Units - Not compatible with Campagnolo V1 Power Unit
Replacement swing plates for Alternator 1.0 dropouts.
Page 1 of 24 Next page