Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$9.99 - $13.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
$6.00 - $24.00
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
$55.00 - $65.00
RockShox's Maxle Lite is a lightweight aluminum through-axle system. It lets you remove and install your wheel as fast as with a standard quick-release while delivering the awesome stiffness with the improved strength and control of a through-axle. Plus, the lever can be closed in whatever position you like and no tools are required for installation and use!
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
Ergonomic design for comfort in a variety of hand positions. -Compatible with SRAM eTap Shifting/Brake Levers
Useful on some bikes with 135mm rear dropout spacing that have cranks with longer spindles.
$18.00 - $23.00
Disc brake mount adaptor. - Includes stainless steel adaptor and caliper bolts
Disc Brake Adaptors - Includes Stainless Bolts
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
The tool-free Maxle Ultimate Front brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your ride in a high clamping force, easiest-to-use internal cam thru axle system.
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
- Hub sealed bearing - Fit: ID 15mm - I.D.: 15mm - O.D. 28mm - Width: 7mm
Shimano BT-R1A External Di2 Battery - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware - Di2 External Battery, battery charger, and power cable are universal between Dura-Ace 9070, 7970, Ultegra 6870, 6770 and Alfine Di2 systems - Battery weight: 71 grams
External Blip mount for aero extensions and base bars - 360 degree rotation for adjustment - Aero use only to fit 22.2mm OD bar 65mm in length - Fits all Zipp aero extensions and base bars - Blips not included - Weight: 57 grams for pair (does not include Blip) - Material: Polypropylene + TPE - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - (1) M3x14 flat head screw included - (1) M4x14 flat head screw included Note: For use with 12x142 thru axle hub
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M4x8 Flat Head Screws
Lip-Locks don’t just secure your seatpost. They do it while looking good! Add a little functional bling to your ride. Available in a variety of sizes and color choices. - Non-quick-release version of the Flip-Lock - Stainless steel pivot and bolt - Black, Silver, Blue, Green, Red, and Pink anodized with laser-etched logo - Black = 28.6, 30.0, 30.6, 32.0, 35.0 and 36.4mm - Silver, Blue, Green, Red, Gold, and Pink = 30.0, 30.6, 32.0 -and 35.0mm - Orange, Purple, and Lime = 30.0, 32.0, and 35.0mm - 34g
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mounts - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
RockShox Reverb Full Service Kit for A2 generation Reverb dropper seatposts - Includes Blue 1-Piece U-Cup Seal Internal Floating Piston (IFP) - Rebuilds IFP, Poppet, Seal Head, Dust Seal, Piston, Brass Keys, and Bushing - For "A2" designated posts, 2013-2016 Includes new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) - Requires RockShox Reverb Rebuild Tools: Post Bleed Tool, Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool - For "A2" designated posts, 2013-2016 - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle - Updated service kit as of 06/2016
Remote rebuild kit for A1 generation Reverb and Reverb Stealth Posts. - Plunger, Button, Boot, and O-Rings - For "A1" designated posts, 2010-2012 - A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
RockShox Reverb External Parts include upper/lower clamp plates only
Page 1 of 30 Next page