Stay active in the winter months with Louis Garneau's Training Pants. Their Drytex 6000 fabric retains your body heat so you stay warm and happy to face the elements. Plus, the elastic waist with drawstring secures the fit and the flatlock seams prevent chafing. Headed out in the early morning or evening hours? The reflective accents on these pants will enhance your visibility.
A Pearl Izumi original design, the versatile Women’s ELITE Escape Shrug can be worn with a sleeveless jersey or tank for a topping of warmth and comfort in cool conditions, eliminating the need for arm warmers and potential “arm gap” between warmers and jersey sleeves. This snazzy shoulder shrug provides excellent moisture transfer and feels ultra-soft on your skin, adding style points and sass to your cycling miles. - ELITE Transfer Dry fabric provides superior moisture transfer - Zippered front - Reflective elements for low-light visibility
Garneau's 3002 Tee is the layer you want to start with when the cold temperatures roll in. This mid-weight base layer is made of Drytex 3002, a stretch knit fabric that maintains body heat and offers moisture control. A permanent treatment makes this tee antibacterial and anti-odor, so it will last through your toughest workouts. Reflective accents enhance your visibility in low-light conditions.
The women's Singlet 1001 is the piece you won't want to do without, an ideal tool for managing your body temperature. This lightweight base layer acts as a transitory layer between the skin and the cycling jersey. It evacuates moisture even on the warmest days, so you can wear it at all times as a first layer to stay dry, no matter your sport or activity. - Drytex 1001: Enhances airflow and wicks moisture - Flatlock seams - Reflective accent - Racer Fit Extra Lightweight
Simple design, efficient fabrics, practical features and a comfortable fit; that’s what Garneau's Andes Tee has to offer. The tee’s Comfort Fit is an ample cut that offers breathing space for the shoulders, neck, torso and arms. The combination of two moisture-evacuation fabrics, Drytex 2002 and Airfit Mesh, will help keep your body temperature in check, with a 30 UPF to provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays. At the back, a zippered pocket offers safe storage so you can carry your essential items without worrying about dropping them.
Technical, lightweight and breathable performance socks that sit comfortably just above the shoe line. - Lightweight moisture wicking nylon/spandex blend and structured arch support for better comfort - Anatomically correct left and right foot construction - Reinforced toe and heel for durability
$66.00 $110.00 40% Savings
Smart material choice and design provides a mix of protection and comfort in cold weather. • Windproof fabric on front of legs for wind and water resistance • ZeroPlus fabric on back of legs for full motion stretch and warmth • Articulation for natural unrestricted movement • 14-inch locking ankle zippers with gusset • Two front zip pockets and one back zip pocket for carrying your training essentials • Inseam: 34 inches FABRIC: MICROFINE, ZEROPLUS FABRIC BLEND: 100% POLYESTER MICROFIBER FABRIC METRICS: 2.68 OZ/YD2 90 GSM
A simple yet functional pull-over running tee, the West Coast Tee offers ultra-light knit construction for comfort and meshed paneling for breathability. With a pop of color, the relaxed fit meets functional fashion for your next workout. • Ultra-light knit construction for comfort • Mesh body for enhanced ventilation • Flatlock stitch construction ensures next-to-skin comfort and minimizes chafing • Reflective details for visibility in low-light conditions • UPF 50+ sun protection
Fits to flatter. The women's Run PCH Skirt is extremely flattering and incredibly comfortable. The skirt is constructed of a lightweight stretch woven shell for unrestricted movement and comfort. The comfortable built-in short with smooth circular knot provides superior muscle support and range of motion. The patterned yoga inspired waistband creates a flattering fit. A zippered back pocket allows you to store your key, nutrition or phone. Wear it out for a run, to the gym, or to run errands, the PCH Skirt is the perfect running skirt. - Lightweight woven shell for unrestricted movement and comfort - Built-in short with smooth circular knit provides superior muscle support and range of motion - Zippered back pocket for secured storage - Wide knit comfort waistband with endless stretch drawcord for sleek, smooth fit - Reflective details for visibility in low-light conditions - UPF 50+ sun protection - Skirt length 13"(33cm), 4"(10.1cm) liner short inseam
- Soft and elastic tee that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Regular fit - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Bodymapped with different structures for optimal thermoregulation - Seamless design for optimal freedom of movement - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Warm and wind-protective tights with excellent fit and moisture transport - Elastic, windproof front panel - Opening below knee for optimal freedom of movement - Drawcord at waist - Reflective piping - 100% Polyester
- Warm and wind-protective tights with excellent fit and moisture transport - Opening below knee for optimal freedom of movement - Drawcord at waist & reflective piping - Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Soft and elastic baselayer that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable with ergonomic fit and excellent body-temperature management. - Semi-relaxed fit with a soft and ventilating crewneck. - Thin and lightweight warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation. - Excellent moisture transport that keeps your body dry and comfortable - Soft and ventilating crewneck. - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
If running is one of your autumn pleasures, the women's Optimum Mat tights are for you. This ultra-versatile garment meets the needs of a number of sports activities and makes an ideal warmer over bike shorts. The Optimum Mat Tights have been updated with numerous reflectors, ventilated panels at the back of the knees, and discreet pockets that allow you to carry your essentials as you head out for your run. FABRICS: - Signature Mat: Incomparable stretchability and comfort - Quantum: Embossed matte fabric to hit the road with style - Mesh: Ventilation DETAILS: - Flattering HugFit waist - Pocket at thigh and inner pocket at waist - Mesh inserts behind the knees: For body heat management and moisture evacuation - Flatlock seams - HiViz360: Offers 360-degree visibility
Your favorite go-to running top is back! Feel confident and strong in the ultra-light West Coast Sleeveless Tee, this durable top has your back. With mesh paneling, next to skin comfort, and UPF 50+ sun protection the West Coast is a perfect top for your everyday run. - Ultra-light knit construction for comfort - Mesh paneling for enhanced ventilation - Flatlock stitch construction ensures next-to-skin comfort and minimizes chafing - Reflective details for visibility in low-light conditions - UPF 50+ sun protection
If you want only one baselayer–one that is comfortable and great looking and offers excellent function–then Active Comfort is probably the best choice you can ever make. This soft and comfortable long-sleeve jersey keeps you dry and warm during all kinds of physical activities and works both as a baselayer in colder conditions and as a training jersey in milder temperatures. The garment comes with ergonomic fit for optimal freedom of movement and seamless design for maximum comfort. In addition, bodymapped fabric structures provide efficient body-temperature management. - Soft elastic jersey that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Excellent moisture transport keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric: 70% Polyester 30% Polyamide
- Soft, ventilating jersey with great moisture transport - Elastic for a perfect fit - Soft and ventilating crewneck - Side panels for a more feminine look - Keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams - Perfect fit - Excellent moisture transport
Your run in the sun awaits you in the Southern California surf inspired men's Surfside Tee. This go-to lightweight running tee has a soft knit construction for comfort and style. - Soft knit construction for comfort - Flatlock stitch construction ensures next-to-skin comfort and minimizes chafing - Reflective details for visibility in low-light conditions - UPF 50+ sun protection - Silkscreen graphic detail
- Full wind-protection in front - Protects your body in windy conditions - Lightweight Gore Windstopper fabric - Soft and close fit - Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Elastic running tights with ergonomic fit for optimal freedom of movement - - Key pocket - Material: 87% Polyester / 13% Elastane
- Wind-protective and water-repellent jacket with removable sleeves - Lightweight fabric - Wind placket with integrated zipper garage - Pre-shaped sleeves for optimal fit - Easily stowable in jersey pocket - One zippered back pocket
- 2-in-1 glove with brushed inside and wind- and waterproof cover - Extra warmth and comfort - Elastic fabrics - Silicone print in palm for enhanced grip - Touch-screen-compatible embroidery
- Running tights made of comfortable jersey featuring mesh panels and great fit - Material: 100% Polyester
- Soft pants in a wool blend that keep you dry, warm and comfortable in any condition - Wool that provides warmth and comfort no matter if you are dry or wet. - Seamless design for optimal freedom of movement - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Odor free by nature.
• Ultra-light mélange knit construction with Icefil uses Xylitol to keep you cool and comfortable • Mesh back for enhanced ventilation and cooling • Flatlock stitch construction ensures next-to-skin comfort and minimizes chafing • Reflective Details • UPF 50+ • Body: 100% Polyester with Icefil technology, 129gm2 • Mesh: 100% Polyester, 75gm2
Welcome to your new favorite cool-weather shirt. It comes with head-out-the-door motivation built right in. The PhD Light Long Sleeve uses a warmer Merino-polyester blend that's an expert at moving moisture away from your body quickly while you're working out. When you're done, hang it up and it will dry quickly. Designed specifically for men, mesh panels target male sweat patterns for great breathability. Merrow seam construction ensures a gentle feel and long-haul durability. - Athletic Fit - Minimal Merrow seam construction provides superior durability and is soft against skin - Integrated thumbhole openings for additional coverage - Knit in Vietnam - Body: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Mesh: 54% Merino Wool, 46% Polyester - Garment Weight: 207 g = 7.3 oz
When your workout needs a little more coverage, this long sleeve is at the ready. Featuring quick-drying Ultra Light fabric, this top is primed for sweaty workouts. The temperature and moisture regulating properties of Merino team up with polyester for greater stretch and recovery and quicker dry time than Merino alone. Men's-specific mesh panels increase breathability. - Athletic Fit - Modern raglan sleeve design removes underarm and shoulder seams - Flatlock seam construction designed to eliminate chafing - Knit in Vietnam - Body: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Mesh: 54% Merino Wool, 46% Polyester - Garment Weight: 170 g = 6 oz - Style: SW016097
Featuring our quick-drying Ultra Light fabric, this top is primed for sweaty workouts. The temperature regulating and moisture managing properties of Merino team up with polyester for greater stretch and recovery and quicker dry time than Merino alone. Men's-specific mesh panels increase breathability. - Athletic Fit - Modern raglan sleeve design removes underarm and shoulder seams - Flatlock seam construction designed to eliminate chafing - Knit in Vietnam - Body: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Mesh: 54% Merino Wool, 46% Polyester - Garment Weight: 130 g = 4.6 oz
Winter is no match for the PhD Wind Tight. From grabbing some early morning miles to a full moon hike, these high-performance tights can handle the cold. When the wind starts howling, a windproof front panel (1CFM rating) rebuffs the gusts. 360-degree reflectivity adds visibility when an after-work run goes long. - Athletic Fit; Mid rise - Knitting method concentrates Merino against skin and nylon/elastane against the elements - Striped drawcord for customizable waist fit - Secure zip pocket on back and drop-in pocket on left side for additional storage - Reflective 7" (17 cm) ankle zips - Size M inseam: 28.5" (72cm) - Knit in Vietnam: 46% Nylon, 37% Merino Wool, 17% Elastane; Wind panel: 100% Polyester - Garment Weight: 255 g = 9 oz - Style: SW016105
Winter is no time to hibernate. Take your workout outdoors with the PhD Wind Zip T and keep moving all season long. Smartwool's warmer Merino blend helps move moisture, dries quickly and maintains its shape even when you're working your hardest. A windproof front panel blocks the wind. - Form Fit - Warmer Merino/polyester blend ensures fabric moves moisture, dries quickly, and maintains its shape in high-sweat activities in colder weather - Minimal Merrow seam construction provides superior durability and is soft against skin - 13.8" (35 cm) center front zipper with chin guard - Knit in Vietnam: Front Panel: 100% Polyester; Body: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Mesh: 54% Merino Wool, 46% Polyester
Page 1 of 2 Next page