This All-City bottle features classic styling and Specialized's Purist Technology in the larger 26 oz size. No more tasting your last beverage or the plastic. - Rinse bottle with warm water and a mild detergent and alternatively, the bottle is dishwasher-safe on the top rack - Made of food-safe LDPE # 4 plastic - BPA-free and won't leach into liquid
- Expanding cup holder accommodates most beverage sizes - Rubber grips located inside hold beverage tightly - Rubber shims with stainless hardware clamp to any size bar
Planet Bike's Sideload Cage is perfect for smaller frames and compact geometry. This cold-forged aluminum cage loads from the right on downtubes and the left on seat tubes. And, it's only 41 grams!
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Carbon Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on provides options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages mount on the outside and tubes can go underneath (all accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 3 mounting options that fit most seats so you can place your bottles just where you want them. And, the Carbon Wing is made of stiff, super-light carbon so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or losing bottles over bumps. It can be used with standard 7mm metal-rail saddles or carbon-rail saddles.
The Polar Bottle Sport is the original insulated water bottle that keeps your water cold more than twice as long. Lightweight, compact and easy to clean, the 12oz Polar Bottle Sport is the perfect lunch box accessory or for after school sports.
A shoutout to All-City's home city utilizing Specialized's top to the line Purist Bottle. No more lingering flavors in your bottle or plastic taste. - Rinse bottle with warm water and a mild detergent and alternatively, the bottle is dishwasher-safe on the top rack - Made of food-safe LDPE #4 plastic - BPA-free and won't leach into liquid
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
Lezyne's Road Drive Carbon Cage is a lightweight cage made of FCT carbon fiber with optimized architecture for accommodating a wide range of bottle shapes and sizes. The strong cage ribs, top catch and bottom bridge are designed to increase cage strength and grip, preventing bottles from ejecting. A pump bracket is integrated into the cage body. With the included Velcro strap, a Road Drive pump can be held securely in place. The low profile design and ovalized mounting holes allow this cage to fit on both small and large frames.
- Constructed using a 6mm aluminum rod - Embossed MSW logo
On-road or off-road? How about both. The versatile all-around daypack is equally adept at handling weekend trail rides and weekday jaunts in the city. Available in 8, 12 and 16-liter configurations, the ROKKO accommodates all-around carrying needs. - Ventilated Ergostraps - Sculpted air mesh back panel - Waist belt zippered pocket - Valuables pocket - Hydration system compatible - Helmet holder - Hi-Viz rain cover - Elastic side pocket - Hydration tube fastener - Adjustable sternum strap - Hydration tube fastener - Eyewear holder - Key Holder - Water-resistant fabric - Water-resistant zipper - Glove-friendly zipper pull - Light attachment loop - Reflective detail - Lightweight
XLAB's Torpedo Carbon Cage is designed specifically for their horizontal aero bar hydration mounts. Use with a standard bottle or XLAB's new Torpedo model (mounts and cages sold separately). The cage is made of ultra-light carbon, holds bottles securely and is super easy to use. It features a 5-pound grip force on bottles so they stay put over even the roughest roads.
Lezyne's Flow Cage SL is made from a fiber reinforced Composite Matrix material for low weight, strength, and reliability. And, it loads from the side for added convenience — especially on compact frames or full suspension bikes! It is available in both left-side and right-side loading configurations.
This Stainless Steel Water Bottle Cage is deceivingly named. Though it's called a 'water bottle' cage, the lightweight, bolt-on design is fully capable of hauling bottles filled with all of your beverage selections. Tang? Check. Eggnog? Um, sure. Drink up!
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Super Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on delivers options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages attach on the outside and tubes can go underneath (accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 12 different mounting options so you can place your bottles where you want them. Also, the Super Wing is made of light, tough aluminum so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
Hey mang! I'm Flasky! You know, where ever I go people are always saying to me “Flasky, you're a good friend. You keep me warm when I'm cold, loose when I'm tight, and twirling when I should be sleeping.” Hey, I try! But I want people to know how tough I am! Not even a dog can hurt me! Well maybe a dog could, I don't know, like if it was maybe a pit-bull or something. Especially an alcoholic pit-bull who hadn't had a drink in a while. But still, I'm pretty tough cuz I'm stainless steel. I don't rust and I don't trap flavors like plastic. That way your gin don't taste like your juice. I'm a good size too; more than enough but never too much, except sometimes. So yeah, that's me. Let's go for a ride. Right now. C'mon, don't be stuck up. - Stainless steel. 6 oz (177ml)
Zipp's Vuka Alumina BTA Mount with QuickView is cleverly designed to sit between the arms for aerodynamic efficiency while riding. The 104-gram, rock-solid aluminum mounting frame includes a QuickView quarter-turn mount for all Garmin Edge series head units, and is compatible with Zipp's Vuka BTA Carbon Water Bottle Cage (each sold separately). Mounting hardware is laser etched with a precision alignment scale, allowing wide-range adjustability so you can focus on the road ahead.
MSW's Up or Down height-adjustable bottle cage allows for customizable bottle positions. Great for small or irregularly shaped frames, full-suspension bikes, and to make room for frame bags. - Five height positions for 30mm total range - Easy to slide bottles in and out - Durable nylon composite
Profile Design's Razor 2 Bottle System consists of their featherweight Profile carbon Kage and their 20-ounce Razor aero bottle. Adding this aero beauty to a triathlon or time trial bike is one of the best, easiest and most affordable ways to streamline your machine more for additional free speed. It fits nicely on road bikes, and improves the aerodynamics there, too.
Profile Design's Aero HC Hydration System sports a sleek, aerodynamic design so you can stay hydrated and hidden from the wind. The bottle features an aerodynamic design and a removable nose so you can easily clean it.The integrated mount places your computer right where you can see it when you're in an aero tuck. With 35mm of width adjustment and independent fore/aft adjustment for the bottle cage, the Aero HC Hydration System is a key part on your aero bike.
• Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Sprint race distances • Includes the key items for training • Includes essentials you need for short triathlons • Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: • TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. • STEALTH POCKET 100: All-purpose nutrition & repair top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes • NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation • AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: One 16 gram CO2 cartridge
XLAB's Gorilla Carbon Cage is one of the most popular rear bottle cages on the market! It boasts an amazing 7-pound grip force to keep bottles in place on bumpy roads and it's been specifically tweaked to work perfectly with saddle-mounted cage carriers. The Gorilla has over two times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit.
Topeak's Modula II is a sleek bottle cage capable of handling bicycle water bottles and small mineral water or sports drink bottles. So go ahead and buy that sports drink! Now it will fit in your bottle cage.
XLAB's Aqua Shot Calibrated Bottle has helped athletes win world championships and it'll help you perform your best, too. This unique, time-saving racing bottle has a high-flow squeeze valve and 4-ounce gradations so you can gauge your hydration. It's made of taste-free and safe BPA-free polyethylene with a fast-flow silicone valve that seals tight as soon as you stop squeezing. The valve is also not exposed to dust or contamination. This fine bottle is dishwasher top-shelf safe, can be used with carbonated beverages and is even shaped to fit better in bottle cages.
Carbon BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
Aluminum BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 6061-T6 Aluminum - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
All-Around rotating bottle cage rotates to allow customization of bottle access. - Great for small or irregularly shaped frames. - Adjustable for custom positioning - Easy bottle access on small or irregularly shaped frames - Durable, lightweight aluminum - Easy to slide bottles in and out - Includes steel mounting bolts
Stay aero and stay hydrated with Profile's Aqualite! Featuring an easy-to-refill, no-splash cap, this durable, injection-molded 22-ounce bottle includes an extended straw for easy access. And, the Aqualite fits both wide and narrow-mounted aerobars easily with Profile's Aerodrink bracket (sold separately).
Profile's Axis Karbon Kage is kutting edge! Tipping the scales at just 33 grams, this is one of the lightest cages available. And, the carbon’s fine grip prevents bottle launch no matter where you mount the Kage. Plus, it adds a sweet look to your prized ride!
- X-harness Type A with accessible adjustment structure - Eyewear holder - Elastic side pockets - Elastic shoulder harness pocket - Valuables Pocket - Hi-viz rain cover - Glove-friendly zipper pull - Light-attachment loop - Reflective details - Original design helmet holder - EZ side access - Ventilated Ergostraps - Removable waist belt - New design with full opening for front panel - Sculpted air mesh back panel - Flexible gear storage - Water-resistant fabric -Water resistant zipper - Hydration system compatible - Hydration tube fastener - Bungee fastener
- Lean and mean, the reservoir version of this 2L daypack is designed to handle fast off-road riding on challenging mountain terrain. - Type B X-harness with easy-access adjustment - Ventilated Ergostraps - Sculpted air mesh back panel - New design with full access opening front panel - Water-resistant fabric - Water-resistant zipper - Hydration system compatible - Hydration tube fastener - Bungee fastener - Eyewear holder - Removable waist belt - Elastic shoulder harness pocket - Valuables pocket - Easy side access - Glove-friendly zipper pull - Light attachment loop - Reflective details - Helmet holder